Finally, i tell him how i feel, everything from the bottom of my heart... I really love the life now. Not resiricted to anything. But however, heart is still having a place jus for him.. No matter wat , i don think anyone can replace it..
Well, i think this is life, is wat everyone will go through.. Is just sooner or later.. When evironment change, people change, the way u feel will also change.. Know yr partner having stranger as friends which u don't know them at all, worry for yr partner.. All this i can understand. But pls, accept the life i am now.. This are all the changes we have to go through.. Now we are different from secondary school life, be with the people u know very well, everyday seeing each other like no body business..
Now, is a brand new thing, need to adapt it.. I know that there is a glass between us, this will break sooner or later, then a glass will nt leave between us.. Give mi yr trust pls..
But now, finally u understand everything, know my stand, know wat i wan, know wat is my thinking... Thanks for being understanding.. I know this is selfish, but i wan to remain this.. Although that is jus a status, but a status can make a lot of changes.. I dun wan that changes, i wan what i wan...
But let me promise you something, the place in my heart is onli for 1 person, u know who u are...