I jus can't read your mind.. Slpping more important than anything?? Getting prepare to had a good chat, but ended up??? It is not wrong to slp, but shouldn't it be at the right time.. R u following a bat style?? hais..
Times are really bad... I had freedom from my BF... Lots of freedom compare to anyone else.. But i dun wan that.. I rather i am controlled by him... This is human.. People without freedom tend to want some.. But people with freedom hope to get controlled.. hais..
Too much freedom made me feel that u no longer concern where i had been..Or whether am i going home is not concerning you??
Hope that your mind is transparent..
Hope that i can look through...
Hope that i can know what u are thinking...
Hope that i know u are truely for me...
Hope that u can feel my feeling in my shoes..
Hope that u can control me more than giving me so much freedom..
Hope everything turn out fine...