Ytd watch House Bunny.. Was quite a good show.. But didn't really enjoy the show cause before that had a little argument with him. Hais.. stupid..
Yet again i almost make it worse but lucky save it back.. I am such an impulsive girl. Really.. Didn't think anything before doing.. 有口难开
Today PHP really make me headach! It is getting tougher and tougher.. omg.. faint* do till i headach... I gonna be sick soon.. Having headach and started to cough..
After school went pizza hut with my lovly clique again.. Yummy.. I haven been eating that for long.. Best ah.. And make me food too! haha.. Cynthia: next time we have competition again k.. Melody, u loser, redraw from the competition.. =p
And i spent around $60 today! Gosh.. Ate pizza $10. My mouse spoil so new mouse $19.90. Hair treatment cream $13.90. And 2 printer ink $17.90 and $9.90.. See.. ALL ADD UP!!
and i am going to dye my hair this sat.. Broke soon..
Tml is FRIDAY! I am always looking forward to friday.. and tml having driving...
Met brigid that day at bbdc, tml is her TP.. Good LUck to you.. Hope you pass ya =))
Tired me*