</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30042653?origin\x3dhttp://gine-bubblylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
R.E.G.I.N.E SAYS
Saturday, November 01, 2008.

1:07 AM

Went out with Esther and Ros to Art Museum... It was halloween today.. And they having a scary night over there..

Was suppose to meet up with him, but.. you just can't predict with will happen next..
Being bored and confuse, I wana go out badly, and just nice Esther and Ros are able to go out.. Went to clark quay to the museum.. not scary want lah!

After that, walk around clark quay, walked to raffles city, walked to bugis... I still dun wana go home yet.. Called Won, but by the time she called back, I already reached Bt Batok..

Was trying to put on a smile for the whole night.. Make myself felt so stupid..

Anyway, thanks god that u 2 are by my side.. Although I did not mention anything, but thanks for being there..

Tml will be going to celebrate lyn's bd.. I dun even have the mood.. Nt many ppl are going..
Ping need to take care of Neo as he is sick and is not going..
Feli not going to eat..
The guys are not going too..
And I had no mood to go.. But, no choice had to go..

Doubt, I had the chance to see you again.. And onli chance of tml is gone too..
How i wish i am heavily sick...

and YES! Finally I made my personal blog.. Shall post all my unhappiness or my rants in another blog.. this blog is a nono thing to write all my stuff... DANGEROUS! Dun even know who are reading my blog.. So well, this shall maintain as a happy blog.. Cause I got another side to blog with..



Regine Low
16/11/89
Not Avaliable
Happy 19 --> Sweet 20
Republic Poly Year 3


Daily Counter Hit!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

People

Him
Xavier

Sis/ Cousins
Feicia| Evon| Eileen| Joseph| Dennis

Kukus
Tingz| Juan| Feli| Qi| June| Dia

Cdss's Peeps
Mrs Chui| Miss Tao| Mei Fen| Sabrina| Brigid| Jasline| Priscilla
Kimz

RP
Shirley| Jia Ying| Liang Zhi| Yan Ming

Benjamine| Dalinah| Asha|

Rosalind| Esther| Yuik Ting| Cynthia| Melody| Emma| Jacx| Soewandi| Jack

Xin Hui| Wei Jie

Cai Wei| Shal| Marilyn| Wani| Sarah

Vanessa

Mr X Cussie
Eliza| Amelia| Amanda

Others
Leon| Bryan Wong| Felicia| Xia Xue| Khim| Blackblossom

Archives

June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009