</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30042653?origin\x3dhttp://gine-bubblylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
R.E.G.I.N.E SAYS
Monday, January 19, 2009.

7:25 PM

I LOST MY BRACELET!!!!!

Today is the most terrible day for me in this new year... I had lost my agatha bracelet from Mr X... I am sorry... Terrible sorry... I dun even know when i lost it... I am so so so careless... Had search all the place that I could but still no avaliable at all...

Baby,
I am sorry.
I know you had run a number of places to get this for me as they dun have wat u wan.
I know you gave it to my on my grandfather funeral so that I wouldn't be that sad.
I know you had save money without my knowing to get a gift for me.
I know this is a surprise for me..
.
.
.
.
.
And yet i lost it...
The more you are nt angry, the more gulity I am.

Gulity Girl.

Stupid Mr X, still dare to say that he is glad that I lost the bracelet. And he was pretty happy abt it that I feel so sad after it is lost cause it means that I treasure it alot. NOT FUNNY!

Although u are the wan who buy but I realli very sad liao lo.. Still laugh at me and say " Old wan dun go, new wan dun come". I dun wan new wan! i am scare of wearing it liao.. I rather wear a cheapo wan, at least if i lost it I won't be so so so gulity...

Hais, terrible feeling inside me...



Regine Low
16/11/89
Not Avaliable
Happy 19 --> Sweet 20
Republic Poly Year 3


Daily Counter Hit!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

People

Him
Xavier

Sis/ Cousins
Feicia| Evon| Eileen| Joseph| Dennis

Kukus
Tingz| Juan| Feli| Qi| June| Dia

Cdss's Peeps
Mrs Chui| Miss Tao| Mei Fen| Sabrina| Brigid| Jasline| Priscilla
Kimz

RP
Shirley| Jia Ying| Liang Zhi| Yan Ming

Benjamine| Dalinah| Asha|

Rosalind| Esther| Yuik Ting| Cynthia| Melody| Emma| Jacx| Soewandi| Jack

Xin Hui| Wei Jie

Cai Wei| Shal| Marilyn| Wani| Sarah

Vanessa

Mr X Cussie
Eliza| Amelia| Amanda

Others
Leon| Bryan Wong| Felicia| Xia Xue| Khim| Blackblossom

Archives

June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009