FU** I AM SERIOUSLY ANGRY WITH BLOGSPOT NOW!!!
FIRST IT DUN ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD MY PICS...
AND JUS NOW I FINISH MY TYPING
IT STATED INTERNET ERROR...
AND ALL GONE..
NOW I HAVE TO RETYPE AGAIN...
NO MOOD TO WRITE SO LONG LIAO LA...
ANGRY!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ytd was a FUN yet TIRED day...
was also a LAUGHTER yet STUPID day...
and nt to forget a HYPER day...
.
Met Esther to town before that..
As I was look over into Tangs from Wisma..
I ask Esther " U gt bring binoclur?"
haha, I wanted to look into it..
ANd esther was like wth, do u think i will bring?
lol
.
Bugis meet JAc...
And she also ask Esther" U got correction pen?"
LOL. Another one...
.
BIGGEST JOKE START HERE..
.
Number 1
We were late to Clark Quay and it started raining..
So the path from Haji to Bugis had a tunnel..
It stated " -> to MRT station"
So i was like, y nt we go from here, faster..
And we walk so long, and up the escalator...
Found out that, WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE 1..
We landed on the opp of the tunnel... =.=
Stupid sign board!
PPL should notice it..!
.
Number 2
Jac suggest to take a bus..
And when we suppose to alight, she claim that it nt the right stop..
Ended up at CHINATOWN!!!
=.=
.
Number 3
Again, She spotted there is a path way to the opp side..
And ask us to walk in the road..
Ended up? Is a U-TURN for car!!!
lol
.
Finally we decided to took a train to clark quay..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When to Rebel and Zicra!
At first Rebel is full of coldness and no one inside..
And zicra was lifely!
Many ppl at Zicra make me reget for going to rebel..
As jack was under 21 so we are nt able to bring him to Zicra..
.
But as time pass, 2am, we went back to Zicra ..
And IT WAS TOTALLY BORING!
Dance floor was less than 100 ppl..
Place was not even pack at alll ....
Music boring!
Most of the ppl there are old...
No youngster at alll!!!
.
Totally a letdown..
So back,
WE REBEL!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had our breakfast at 4am...
And took the first train home..
Home at 6.30am
=)