Went to baby's hse and his aunt's hse ytd...
Love the windy hse and the atmosphere around there... Played mahjong and cards throughout the windy night.. Was as cold as having aircon in the house.. I jus love it!
Wana move there too? I was asking myself in future =p But perhaps I dun have the intention to move in to a condo..
Sunday was a sunny day! Looking down through my window, pool should be filled with kids an adult but not today... It was quiet and not a single noise from the pool.. Sun is blazing "loud"..
I thought of going to swim for a second.. But nah, simply lazy to change..
Tml is none other day then a working day...Yes, endure for a 7 days long work.. Counted short huh..
Regine is abscess with a book called " The concubine of Shanghai".. She gona be a bookworm soon.. There are still alot of fiction books waiting for her to buy at kinokuniya or times..
" The concubine of Shanghai" is a real story talking about a gal call Cassie from young being as a servent to a pros and become the Queen of Shanghai...
To be a real based story is better than anything others kind of story..

Off reading.....