This Year gona be a busy year for me..
Seeing my organiser and planing my schedule for this year..
I know that I had little time for Mr X...
.
FYP coming up..
Gona start meetings for every single details...
Like what I had told Ros, I having PPS ( Pre-Project Syndrome)
I am too anxious abt it..
But.. 1 forever busy, 1 hard to contact and seldom online de, 1 nt in s'pore but after that no pro.
haha...
Maybe took out 1 of the weekend to do??
Dun kill me ah =p
U guys know I am serious in work de..
.
Every Thurdays shall be a revision day for BFFS...
Especially Esther Chong (busy gal)
Ros know my rules liao...
.
And need to do some shit..
Which feli, me and esther are doing..
Dun wana say it out..
.
And.. gona stop my online shop...
Will put everything aside...
Focus on my school work for the last year..
Super important..
.
Like wat Ros had say.. Work Hard for the last year...