Saturday
Mr X cabbed down to fetch me to Haji Lane..
Brought him there as he didn't went there before..
There goes his $$ again..
Bought a somehow called "jacket" orginal cost $129, and now $20
A 3/4 orginal cost $69.90 and now cost $20
Big Bargain right!!!
And I bought my "boat shoes" ..
After wanting it so long, I finally bought it =)
.
Headed to Ikea to buy lamp...
Not to forget my favourite Meat balls and Chicken Wings
=)





My life will nv be fun without him =)Drove to west mall...
And I make my Spectacle!!!
Yes, finally Regine Low make specs..
Cause night driving make my eyes sight blur..
100degree each..
so haha, still nt so bad =)
.
IMM next..
.
Opps, Mum nagging at me to eat my spags liao..
Bye =)
.
School tml =)
Haha Esther your turn to say me liao lo..