Second Day In Sch..
First Lesson for Logistic and Manufacturing...
.
Was JUST IN TIME time morning..
Walked to school in the morning was tiring especially when u are about to late..
Esther Chong know why..
.
Goods new that SBS bus had extend Bus no. 902 till 10am for the year 3 students..
If not, everyday we are so dead..
.
Class today was awesome!
Glad that I knew more than half of the classmate!
Haha.. Simply NOISY!
Ms Chong wasn't that bad afterall..
I like her teaching method =)
and start to enjoy her lesson...
Guess I would be looking forward to every tue lesson!!
.
NO SCH TML!
Yea, a rest day...
Unfortunally I still need to do FYP..
But well, at least I dun have to wake up for lesson =)
.
Subway coming to RP!!!
Yes! RP is opening a Subway Resturant!
EVeryone shall spot biting bread! haha
.
Mr X at my hse.. =)
Goood Night