</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30042653?origin\x3dhttp://gine-bubblylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
R.E.G.I.N.E SAYS
Monday, July 06, 2009.

1:37 AM

HAPPY 5 YRS 5 MTHS ANNIVERSARY!!!
I jus simply love him so much!
another month had passed...
=)
.
Went out with Mr X and Jun Jie today!!
Shopping spree again!!!!
Mr X is a big winner!!!
He spend away $600 plus jus like that!!!
.
He bought I-Touch!!!!
I also want!!!!!
Haha
And coach pouch for his mum!
not to forget the guys spend $$ on clothing too!
I want Coach Key pouch!
It was so nice..
But i realise that I onli had 2 keys =(
.
For me, Regine had stock up another pair of shoes =p




He is just part of my life =)



Send him back after there is no parking lots at my hse downstair!!!!
Jus hate my hse downstairs parking lots!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Jack's BD pics!!!

Finally I had all of it!

Lots of pic coming up~~~

=)







We guys are hook on to " Ms Swan"..

And here are Ms Swan look alike =p




I look as if i didn't wear anything

and Esther look as if she sitting on my lap!


Ma Yu forever trying to do something behind me!



There goes my BFFs group! Muacks!



Regine Low
16/11/89
Not Avaliable
Happy 19 --> Sweet 20
Republic Poly Year 3


Daily Counter Hit!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

People

Him
Xavier

Sis/ Cousins
Feicia| Evon| Eileen| Joseph| Dennis

Kukus
Tingz| Juan| Feli| Qi| June| Dia

Cdss's Peeps
Mrs Chui| Miss Tao| Mei Fen| Sabrina| Brigid| Jasline| Priscilla
Kimz

RP
Shirley| Jia Ying| Liang Zhi| Yan Ming

Benjamine| Dalinah| Asha|

Rosalind| Esther| Yuik Ting| Cynthia| Melody| Emma| Jacx| Soewandi| Jack

Xin Hui| Wei Jie

Cai Wei| Shal| Marilyn| Wani| Sarah

Vanessa

Mr X Cussie
Eliza| Amelia| Amanda

Others
Leon| Bryan Wong| Felicia| Xia Xue| Khim| Blackblossom

Archives

June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009