OUT WITH MR X...
Went to Illuma to watch movie!
First time went there to watch... Nt bad huh...
Watched "Ice Age 2 (3D) "
COOL!
We were given a spec to wear and I though can bring it home...
So didn't took a pic of it..
but, we are asked to return...
=(
.
Mr X bought MJ Dvd!
Is like finally is available!
.
Adidas jacket is so dam nice!
white and blue strip!
Mr X wanted to buy for me =)
but no more size =(
Mr X wanted to buy for himself =)
also no more size =(
and this design is not coming in anymore!
arhghghgghg
.
When grandma's hse after that =)
.
Didn't went to join BBFs as they going to holland to chill! =(
Didn't manage to join Won and gang for supper =(
Loh Yee Won, I was watching Movie when you msg me la...
.
Supper another day ya :D
Though of it, didn't meet QI for dunno freaking long man!
Gona come out and eat one day right? Kukus!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess wat is this???
This is a PAGER!!!!FIRST TIME SEE THIS!
COOL!
when this viabrate, it means the counter calling you and your food is ready!

YUM YUM!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A year had passed...
I still think of you at times...
Time just flies so fast...
Just can't accept the fact right in front of me...
I miss you...